Wedding, one of the most auspicious and eagerly awaited occasion in one’s life is super special. And who does not wish to look good on their big day? Whether you are the bride or the groom, you want to look like a king/queen and want that everyone’s focus and attention should be on you. The moment the wedding date is fixed, we immediately start planning of what to wear, which jewelry to flaunt, what to eat in the pre wedding days so that our skin glows and we look like a diva/rock star. The occasion is more special if you are the bride. You get to flaunt different kinds of jewelry items besides wearing an intricately designed wedding dress. However keep your wedding ring out of this, as you will receive it as a gift from your partner. So take out your shopping shoes and start shopping for your D-Day.
Some of the different jewelry items that you can purchase are listed below, so that you don’t miss out on anything. Read carefully to create the perfect look….
- Invest in a beautiful necklace. This is more so if you are wearing an off shoulder wedding dress. Make sure that the necklace is neither too long nor too short in its length but fits perfectly around your neck. As you are wearing an off shoulder dress, go for a necklace that has a pendant to it. Both the necklace and pendant should be in white metal with diamonds studded to it. This will give you a queen like appearance.
- Accompany the necklace with the perfect earrings. Since you are wearing a neckpiece with a pendant don’t go for a dangler. This will look too clumsy and the overall effect will be too much to take- big on bling and all. The best option is to wear a tear drop necklace. This is a classy and perfect combination. The earring is neither too big nor too small but the perfect size. For an example you also trying Tacori Earrings for a heavenly looks.
- If you are not too much of a necklace lover or your wedding dress is not off shoulder then go for an elaborate earring. The perfect one will be a chandelier with diamonds studded in them. This will give you a clean and neat look without being too much. And do keep your hair tied up instead of keeping your hair open and flowing.
- There are many of us who don’t like to flaunt a neckpiece at all, for them the perfect option is to keep your hair open and wear a tiara on your hair for an elegant and classy look. One can mix and match this with a perfect bracelet as well.
- As a hand me down item, one can also wear a brooch. Tie it on the left of your wedding dress.
One can opt for multicolored stones in all these jewelry items if they wish to add a dash of color to their appearance and break the monotony created by the white wedding dress, but if you wish to flaunt a traditional look opt for jewelry items made out of platinum or white gold with diamonds encrusted on it. Nothing makes diamonds shine so much as the sheen of the white metals. For a cool and classy look this is the best combination, rest it depends on individual preference and taste.
Post By: Diane C. Pease the fashion lover and Jewelry specialist, constantly expose the new skyline with her magnificent intending and instant thoughts about the latest fashion trends, ethnic fashion accessories and many more.